Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like to use dried products, such as onions, carrots, spices, and herbs, in cooking because my stomach can't handle the products in their original form. I've had several kinds of dried green onions over the years, and although they became hard to find for a while, I do have two different brand names right now. The dried green onions from the other brand smell a little funny, I don't know why, but they taste okay--I mean nothing is wrong with them. When I opened the Barry Farm green onion flakes, which are air-dried, I smelled a difference immediately. They smelled good enough to eat right out of the package, and the flavor is great, too. I highly recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Onion Flakes, Green, Air Dried, 1 oz.
Onion Flakes, Green, Air Dried, 1 oz.
Click here for more information about Onion Flakes, Green, Air Dried, 1 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment