Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this item for my 3 year old, after reading the reviews of other Just Tomato products online. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. I purchased both the strawberries and bananas by this company and BOTH were SOFT, not crunchy...from the very first time I opened the package! The strawberries came in a two pack, so I immediately opened the other pack thinking the first one was just a bad batch...no, those too were very soft and chewy. I purchase these (expensive) items because I expected them to be crunchy like the small one serving packs I purchase at Walmart. Not even close. Kicker of this all...you cannot return food items for a refund (this was our first time purchasing food through Amazon so I did not realized this until I went to send them back). Not a good buy...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Tomatoes Organic Just Banana, 8 Ounce Tub
We don\'t fool with Mother Natureour products are exactly what they say they areabsolutely nothing is added. We do not add fat, sweeteners, sulfur, sulfites, preservatives, colorings.We do not add anything. All we do is take out the water leaving intense flavor, good color and great nutrients.
Click here for more information about Just Tomatoes Organic Just Banana, 8 Ounce Tub
0 comments:
Post a Comment