Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am NOT friends with spices, but I love Indian food. Its a complex relationship. So when I read MILD on the package I thought, hooray! Yea right, I am eating it right now and between 5-minute spoonfulls my face is melting! DO NOT trust the mild rating, this is crazy hot! best with rice which helps to quiet down a funny aftertaste that is no doubt a byproduct of the ready-to-eat technology. Not a big deal anyway.
Click Here to see more reviews about: MTR PINEAPPLE SWEET N SOUR CURRY (Ready To Eat)
Juicy chunks of pineapple in a perfectly balanced sweet and sour curry. A tangy dish that captures both sweet and sour Indian flavors. This mouth-watering dish is made from pineapples and traditonal Indian spices. Serve with MTR Plain Paratha
Click here for more information about MTR PINEAPPLE SWEET N SOUR CURRY (Ready To Eat)
0 comments:
Post a Comment