Imagine Foods Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy ( 12x16 OZ) Review

Imagine Foods Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy ( 12x16 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was hoping to find a gluten-free gravy comparable to traditional gravy for my own personal Thanksgiving dinner (I'm the only one in my family who is gluten-free, and I couldn't ask the host to make a wheat-free gravy just for me). My own attempts from scratch have been okay in flavor, but lacking in appearance or consistency (they either looked like white gravy or were lumpy), and the gluten-free mix packets have been a flavorless disappointment. So when I found this pre-made gravy, I was ecstatic. I thought it had to be better than the packets and my previous attempts. I toted it to my sister's house on Thanksgiving and heated it just before dinner. Before I was about to slather it all over my Thanksgiving plate (I LOVE gravy. LOTS of gravy)...I grabbed a spoon and took a pre-dinner taste-test.
OMG, I'm glad I did. It is absolutely disgusting. It resembles NOTHING of real gravy except the color. The taste is a cross between Elmers glue, melted plastic and candle wax. I couldn't allow it to touch any part of my plate and went the entire holiday gravy-less (and was not happy about it).
I don't write many reviews, but I can't believe anyone thought this stuff deserved a package and a price. I threw the entire box out, and I am better for it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Imagine Foods Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy ( 12x16 OZ)

Imagine Foods 12X 16 Oz Organic Roasted Turkey GravyTop Off Your Best Cooking With New Imagine Organic Roasted Turkey Flavored Gravy. Our Creative Chefs Used The Finest Organic Ingredients And Real Turkey To Make This Rich And Delicious Gravy That Will Be The Perfect Complement To Your Own Creations.: Gluten FreeKosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Imagine Foods Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy ( 12x16 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment