Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This was my first attempt at sprouting, and the results were certainly good. I found this mix VERY spicy though. I couldn't eat more than a small amount at a time. It was delicious in sandwiches, though. I just tried a 1:3 blend of these super-hot seeds with a milder blend, and that's come out very nicely.
The dill seeds didn't seem to sprout as fast as the others, though - the rest were happy green sprouts, while the dill had just barely gotten a tiny little root out. They were edible like that, not too hard to eat or anything, but i would've liked to see them sprout.
The dill flavor wasn't terribly strong, but it was a nice note in a very (perhaps too!) tasty blend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dill Salad Mix Organic Sprouting Seeds 1 Pound Dill, alfalfa, clover, radish
You are purchasing 1 pound of organic Dill Salad Mix for sprouting.This mix contains Dill, Alfalfa, Radish, and CloverYou will taste the dill flavor in this mix.
0 comments:
Post a Comment