Carrot Powder, 2 oz. Review

Carrot Powder, 2 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have in the past used a lot of Barry Farm products. In the majority of cases, I have found their dried veggies and such to be of a great flavor and quality, and an excellent substitute in most cases for the real thing. Especially when the real thing just takes too long or is not available. Some of their products are far more worth the cost then others. This carrot powder is one that is both worth your time and money and delicious as well. I have used it on camping trips for quite a few years past. Although carrots are an ingredient in most soups and stews, they also are one veggie that takes the longest to cook. Hence the introduction of Barry's carrot powder on my wilderness trips. Sprinkle a couple of heaping tablespoons or so into any campfire soup or stew, or one at home for that matter, and you will be rewarded with a much richer carrot taste than you would ever imagine from a powder. It is a very flavorful addition where a little goes a long way, and also carries a much fresher taste than you would assume as well. It dissolves and flavors almost immediately, and it is very easy to pack and tote along with all your other camping 'possibles. My only reason for taking off one star is the shipping on this powder is way too heavy in my opinion for such a light, easily packable item. But I recommend doing what I do for all Barry Farm products. Order a bunch of the powder, or any combination of Barry products all at once, and the shipping charge changes very little making it a square deal. I recommend this carrot powder as a very easy and flavorful alternative to the real deal. Enjoy...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carrot Powder, 2 oz.

Carrot Powder, 2 oz.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Carrot Powder, 2 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment