Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I stir-fry a lot using my Lodge iron wok. Out of the box, this product has rice noodles, seeweed and teriyaki sauce. These ingredients do not make a meal. I added a carrot, scallions, mushrooms, brocolli and tofu. That was more like a proper stir fry. So I asked myself what did I really get from Japanese Delight. The answer is not much. I have seeweed and teriyaki sauce and frankly I could do without the rice noodles that the description fails to mention. I won't order this again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Japanese Delight Premium Kombu Seaweed, 2.1-Ounce Packets (Pack of 10)
Contains the seaweed `wakame. Recent scientific studies found wakame contains the compound fucoxanthin, which appeared to stimulate a fat-burning protein. Earlier studies showed that fucoxanthin also helped to destroy human prostate cancer cells in cultures. Additionally, fucoxanthin was found to have strong anti-diabetes effects.
0 comments:
Post a Comment