Fantastic Foods Soup Cup, Summer Vegetable with Rice, 1.2-Ounces (Pack of 12) Review

Fantastic Foods Soup Cup, Summer Vegetable with Rice, 1.2-Ounces (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This soup is tasty, and just the right amount. The only change I make is to dump the contents in a glass bowl before heating. Plastic is not only potentially bad for you when heated, but not kind to the envirionment. Though I recycle mine, most people won't. So, I'd like to see Fantastic Foods sell these in paper, instead. I recall I've eaten ramen packaged that way. My other complaint is that the expiration date was only a few months away from the date of purchase. On the bright side, since this is just dried vegetables, rice, and spices I'm enjoying them regardless. I would buy again, despite these issues. They are still convienient, healthy, and yummy. I enjoy them as a snack late at night.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fantastic Foods Soup Cup, Summer Vegetable with Rice, 1.2-Ounces (Pack of 12)

Totally natural. Microwaveable. Just add water. All Fantastic World Foods products are all natural or organic. In addition this item is: vegan, gluten free, low fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, cholesterol free, a good source of fiber, and an excellent source of Vitamin A. Made in USA.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fantastic Foods Soup Cup, Summer Vegetable with Rice, 1.2-Ounces (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment