Worthington Choplets, 20-OunceCans (Pack of 12) Review

Worthington Choplets, 20-OunceCans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband went to a Seventh Day Adventist boarding school back in the 40s and of course, Choplets were on the menu. We are not vegetarians but love them as a breakfast side instead of meat or on a bun for lunch. I dredge them in Vigo Italiam Bread Crumbs and lightly fry in a bit of oil. Up until about a year ago we could, at times, buy them at two grocery stores here in Tampa, Fl. I had never used Amazon before but a friend suggested I look on this site. What a pleasant surprise to not only find Choplets but find them at about 2/3 the grocery store prices. Even better, shipping was free. I have made two other purchases since late Dec. and am looking forward to shopping Amazon for hard to find items in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Worthington Choplets, 20-OunceCans (Pack of 12)

Vegetable & grain protein patties. Low fat. Exchange: 2-1/2 Very Lean Meat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists or Meal Planning, 2003 by the American Diabetes Association, Inc. and The American Dietetic Association.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Worthington Choplets, 20-OunceCans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment