Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been buying this products for almost 10 years now, buying it from a business in London - so you can imagine the shipping (yikes!). I had to re-order recently and found that the shipping would be more than the price of the product ... and fortunately checked good ole Amazon.com before giving up and spending a horrendous bundle. I give this as stocking stuffers and at social club gift exchanges at the holidays to rave reviews. I use Marigold instead of salt in so very many dishes and add it to soups and sauces that need a "bottom note" without adding salt. Take a thermos of this to work and have yourself a very lo-cal mid-morning belly-filler without ruining your lunch. I cannot, cannot say enough about this product - the red can (organic/vegan) version is just fabulous. Thank you, Amazon, for offering this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon, 5.3-Ounce(150-Grams) Units (Pack of 6)
Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon is a natural enhancer of all soups, stews, casseroles, sauces, savories, rice and grain dishes. An a delicious hot drink, instantly soluble in hot liquid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment