Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first tasted butternut squash soup in Vermont several years ago. It was scrumptious and a treat for my tastebuds. I'm a very good soup maker and I tried to duplicate it but never quite got it right. Well, V-8 did. This soup is pure perfection. The squash taste is present but not overwhelming and the tiny bits of potato and herbs enhance the flavor. I like the fact that it isn't disgustingly sweet and not too salty. A box of this soup coupled with some crackers or toast and a fresh, crisp salad would make for a low calorie, filling, delicious meal.
I make many varieties of soup but in all honesty, my very favorite is V-8 Golden Butternut Squash Soup. I should be jealous but instead, I'm delighted to be able to enjoy a ready-made soup that taste like homemade.
V-8 really has a winner with this product and I only hope that like so many other manufacturers, after a period of time, they try to make "improvements" and consequently ruin the product. Are you listening V-8, keep the recipe just as it is -- it's a winner and as long as you produce it, I'll be buying it by the case. Thanks for bringing a little bit of Vermont into my home.
I happily recommend this soup without any reservation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: V8 Golden Butternut Squash Soup, 18.3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
V8 Golden Butternut Squash Soup is a mellow sweet butternut squash. Savory herbs. There\'s a little something here for each of your taste buds. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. Just the delicious, vibrant taste of a full serving of vegetables with the nutritional goodness that goes along with it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment