Eden Wakame, 2.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6) Review

Eden Wakame, 2.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was always curious about edible seaweed but since it's regarded as gross by most people I put off trying any. Eventually curiosity won out and I decided to give Eden's wakame a try. Am I ever glad I bought it in bulk, it's yummy! And what an amazing source of iodine! I must have been lacking in that vital nutrient because I have more energy than I'm used to after eating wakame for a few days. It's rather scary now that I think about it. So I am very happy I tried it and will definitely be keeping some in my kitchen. I'm not a vegetarian either so don't let any silly misconceptions about who would enjoy slimy seaweed put you off. I think most people would enjoy it if they gave it a chance.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eden Wakame, 2.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

Eden Wakame, 2.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Eden Wakame, 2.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment