Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Cheddar Cheese Pasta with Broccoli & Carrots, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Review

Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Cheddar Cheese Pasta with Broccoli and Carrots, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was surprised at how flavorless this Knorr Cheddar Cheese Pasta was. I've tried most all Lipton/Knorr pasta sides and they are usually quite tasty but not this one. I ended up adding extra cheese and onions and lots of pepper to try and spice it up. It cooks up just as readily and easily as all the other 'sides'. And I like the broccoli and carrots that are added even though I really could not taste them in this mix. I think this company must be trying to be more healthy and cut back on all that salt they normally add so I am really pleased with that. I guess I'd have to tell you to try it for yourself and decide if you like this particular Knorr Side Pasta Pouch. As for me, I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Cheddar Cheese Pasta with Broccoli & Carrots, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Knorr Sides celebrates the vegetables!Now you can enjoy new varieties of Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, flavorful rice and pasta dishes with 2 full servings of vegetab les per pouch and no artificial flavors or tras fat.A simple and delicious way to add more vegetables to your everyday meals.Try them all!Did you know...along with broccoli and carrots, this variety contains spinach which is high in Vitamin A

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Cheddar Cheese Pasta with Broccoli & Carrots, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment