Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With the seaweed sushi nori, you have to be careful with, especially the ones from China. A lot of them have added chemicals, or are manufactured in questionable ways. Eden Foods is a company that really cares about the quality of their products from the research I have spent online, reading about their company, from the material they sent me after I inquired, and from finding out that a lot of their Japanese products are imported from Japan from a very reputable company. They do business with companies that produce the products in the traditional way (for ex. their soy sauce, tamari, toasted sesame oil), while maintaining the products integrity. It's pricey, but it's worth the money knowing you are eating food that is safe to eat. This brand is often sold at Whole Foods, and other health stores. I buy several items from their line, especially the toasted sesame oil, all of their various seaweed, soy sauce/tamari, mirin, and some of their noodles. I respect this company and am pleased that they try to keep their products natural...and no...I do not work for this company. I'm just really into organics, and food that is safe for our bodies, and this company gets A+ marks in that category from me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eden Organic Sushi Nori, Toasted Cultivated, 7 Count, 0.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Eden Organic Sushi Nori, Toasted Cultivated, Sushi Nori Roll are some names for vinegary rice rolled up in sheets of Nori sea vegetable with various cooked or raw fillings. It is truly easy to prepare.
0 comments:
Post a Comment