Earth's Best Organic 1st Fruit Starter Kit, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Review

Earth's Best Organic 1st Fruit Starter Kit, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I found Earth's Best while shopping at Target and was thrilled to find USDA certified organic baby food. My son loves the apples and pears, the bananas are a little tart but I just add a little rice cereal and it's fine. I love that Amazon.com offers subscribe and save for Earth's Best and at a cheaper price than Target or Babies "R" Us. Great packing and fast delivery!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth's Best Organic 1st Fruit Starter Kit, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Contains 4 Bananas, 4 Apples and 4 Pears

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Earth's Best Organic 1st Fruit Starter Kit, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment