Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Golden Corn, Whole Kernel, 15.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Golden Corn, Whole Kernel, 15.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Usually, organic food tastes sweeter and is more tender than food with preservatives and bug spray in them. This lot of Westbrae organic corn I bought from Amazon tasted oddly flat: very little flavor. It may have had something to do with the cans having arrived dented, I don't know, or it was just a bad crop, or, who knows if it even was organic? Disturbingly, the cans were lined with that white plastic that is so controversial. Does the plastic contain endocrine disruptors that are in the news so much lately? I don't know. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been for the off-flavor. I'm still open to buying organic canned produce, but I won't be ordering this one again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Golden Corn, Whole Kernel, 15.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

USDA organic. Right from the field. Westbrae Natural Vegetables provides a foundation for nutritious meals centered around vegetables, whole grains and beans. As an integral part of the vegetarian diet pyramid, delicious, versatile vegetables help you make the transition toward a vegetarian lifestyle. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Golden Corn, Whole Kernel, 15.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment