O Organics Whole Kernel Corn, 15 ounce Tins (Pack of 12) Review

O Organics Whole Kernel Corn, 15 ounce Tins (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I decided to try this corn with no other reviews written for it... so here is my opinion. First off, the 12 pack of corn is on the higher price side of cans of corn. When I can go to my local grocer and pick up a can of normal corn for $.79 or so, this is very expensive comparatively. It is organic and I feel it's worth a premium, but maybe not ~3x the amount.
As far as taste and quality... very, very good. I haven't found any garbage pieces or stems in the cans yet and the corn seems to be of high quality. The taste is excellent and is as good and maybe a little better than Green Giant or the like.
All in all this is an excellent product, it is organic and it's convenient. So, if the price doesn't scare you away, try it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: O Organics Whole Kernel Corn, 15 ounce Tins (Pack of 12)

O Organics™ products are all USDA certified organic as being 95% organic or better.That means they are processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, genetic modification, growth hormones or antibiotics and carry the USDA Organic logo to prove it.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about O Organics Whole Kernel Corn, 15 ounce Tins (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment