Libby's Naturals Sweet Peas, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Libby's Naturals Sweet Peas, 15-Ounce  Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Note: These are not like fresh peas. If that is what you were hoping for you will be sadly disappointed. Canned food in general is much softer than fresh and the colors fade over time- think pale green. That being said, these peas are, IMO, a really good substitute and great pantry staple. The peas are small but quite sweet and wonderfully refreshing if chilled, no salt or sugar needed. In fact, I have eaten them straight out of the can and prefer them this way since they are delicate and too much cooking may break them down to mush. Food possibilities? ...Think pilaf (there's a recipe on the can) or pasta salads. You really can't go wrong with the low price. I know these are not organic and I'm not sure about the origin of the cans, but they don't taste metallic like other vegetables I have tried. In fact, I've even used the water from the can. One caveat: I ordered these with the Subscribe & Save option and many cans were dented. This hasn't affected the taste or product as far as I can tell but I don't appreciate it Amazon!
Nutrition: 60 calories, 1% sodium, Vitamin C 20% 4g protein per 1/2 cup serving.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Libby's Naturals Sweet Peas, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Canned sweet peas.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Libby's Naturals Sweet Peas, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment