Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a READY-TO-EAT curry.
Just stick the aluminum pouch into boiling water to heat up for about 3 minutes.
Pour it on a hot bowl of rice and you're ready to go.
If you want some meat to go with it, fry up some chicken, beef or pork and add it on.
My wife does most of the cooking, but sometimes she tells me to cook..... usually I would say that's a bad idea... but this does not require much "cooking".
$25 for 10 meals. Got some veggies so you can say it's healthy enough.
Plus, my appetite is pretty satisfied after I eat this and I am a 180lb guy.
I'd say you're getting your bang for your buck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables, Medium Hot, 7.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
A ready-to-eat Curry pouch with onions, potato and carrots. Simply heat and serve over a bed of rice or noodles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment