Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)While these chips are good, they are not the ones I was looking for and thought I was ordering. Don't let the picture fool you. These are NOT the Wheat Thins Chips Veggie that you get out of vending machines. The picutre DOES NOT match what you will receive. You get the Garden Valley Veggie chips that you can easily find in any grocery store. Those chips are good too - but they are not as good as the veggie chips found in vending machines. I called the 1-800 number on the back of the package for Kraft foods and was told that ONLY food vendors received the product that I was looking for and they were not available to the general public.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wheat Thins Chips, Veggie, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)
Wheat Thins Chips are made with real vegetables. It has 60% less fat than regular ones and contains zero grams of trans fat.
Click here for more information about Wheat Thins Chips, Veggie, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)
0 comments:
Post a Comment