Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - White Cheddar Asparagus Review

Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - White Cheddar Asparagus
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never tried a dry soup mix before, but the flavor of this one seemed more intense than the can soups I've tried. I sprinkled a bit of fresh parsley and some grated Parmesan on top and it was really a satisfying and tasty meal. I definitely will be ordering more.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - White Cheddar Asparagus

Turtle Island's "Just for Joy" cheese and vegetable based soups offer sensational flavor & "just add water" convenience! Ready in 10 to 15 minutes! Each box makes 4-5 servings of rich, delicious soup.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - White Cheddar Asparagus

0 comments:

Post a Comment