Gertie's Finest ® Pickled Green Asparagus (1 case contains 6-34.5 oz jars with Free Shipping) Review

Gertie's Finest ® Pickled Green Asparagus (1 case contains 6-34.5 oz jars with Free Shipping)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Although I have eaten asparagus prepared in many different ways, I must say that I enjoy it the most when it is pickled. Hopefully you will agree with me after reading my review, and someone won't complain about it to Amazon if they don't like it. Asparagus can be eaten between meals as a snack or served as an appetizer. You can have as much as you want within reason, because it is a low carb green vegetable. The ingredients include water, vinegar, salt, mustard, black pepper and spices, so it is also healthy for you. Gerties makes the best pickled asparagus and I usually buy at least one case a month.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gertie's Finest ® Pickled Green Asparagus (1 case contains 6-34.5 oz jars with Free Shipping)

Pickled Asparagus is a tasty and natural low-carb snack. We suggest adding to salads or us a a garnish for a Bloody Mary!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gertie's Finest ® Pickled Green Asparagus (1 case contains 6-34.5 oz jars with Free Shipping)

0 comments:

Post a Comment