Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a 12 pack of this when it was on sale and it was a very inexpensive dorm room staple. I wouldn't necessarily buy it at regular price. I didn't like this variety as much as the split pea type I bought because the beans and rice did not rehydrate well unless you left them to sit and steep for several minutes and even then they could be a little tough/chewy. The flavor isn't bad (especially if you like bell peppers). I added salt, hot sauce, and occaisionally, bacon bits. The soup is very filling and the amount is satisfying. That was a major plus. I liked being able to get beans and rice together, conveniently, as a lean protein in the dorm. It's certainly easy to make.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Soup Cup, Zesty Black Bean and Rice, 2.05-Ounce Cups (Pack of 12)
Fat-free & all natural. Good source of iron & fiber. 35% More soup than leading brands. For over a quarter of a century, Health Valley has been committed to bringing you the best-tasting, most nutritious, natural foods. Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment