Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been an off and on vegetarian for years, and really love this brand of chili. It is a little too mild for me, so I add a bit of Cheyenne Pepper prior to cooking it, along with a spoon of chopped white onion. I'll definitely be ordering more.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Chunky Chili, Vegetarian Mild, 15 Ounce Tins (Pack of 12)
With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of our products—and with almost all of our selections made with 70-100% organic ingredients—you'll never have to worry about what you're feeding your family. Health Valley is always the natural choice—for breakfast, lunch, dinner, meals on the go, or a snack. And our great taste will make your family want to eat something that's "good for them." It doesn't get more natural than that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment