Fantastic Foods Tuscan Tomato and Shells Vegetarian Soup, 1.5-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 12) Review

Fantastic Foods Tuscan Tomato and Shells Vegetarian Soup, 1.5-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There's not much I don't like, but this flavor is really bad; and not just my opinion but shared by my daughter and a hapless friend who chanced to be here when I decided to try it. Tastes like tomato paste straight from the can with some dough lumps in it. Seriously, I hesitate to donate the rest to the homeless shelter. I also tried the Thai flavor--it's very spicy but not bad,not great. I really wouldn't have bothered to review soup, for Pete's sake, but if it saves one victim, it's time well spent. Go get some good ole Campbell's.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fantastic Foods Tuscan Tomato and Shells Vegetarian Soup, 1.5-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 12)

Totally natural. Microwaveable. Just add water. All Fantastic World Foods products are all natural or organic. Fantastic Assurance: In addition this item is - Vegan; Low fat; 0 g Saturated fat; 0 g Trans fat; Cholesterol free; An excellent source of fiber; A good source of Vitamin A. Made in USA.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fantastic Foods Tuscan Tomato and Shells Vegetarian Soup, 1.5-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment