Eden Foods Organic Apple Butter ( 12x17 OZ) Review

Eden Foods Organic Apple Butter ( 12x17 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have bought a number of Apple Butter products because I really like apple butter, no sugar, with spice, without spice. Eden Foods Apple Butter makes apple butter with the most appealing color and taste out of all I have tasted. The color is lighter than most, not that dark brown color but a healthy light tan color that makes me think this is a fresh product. The taste and texture is wonderful. I have arrived in the garden of Eden!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eden Foods Organic Apple Butter ( 12x17 OZ)

Eden Foods 12X 17 Oz Organic Apple ButterAn Eden Selected Blend Of Organically Grown Apples, Very Slowly Kettle Cooked With A Bit Of Our Organic Apple Juice Concentrate. A Versatile Tangy Sweet Spread That Makes Healthy Eating An Easy Pleasure. Fat Free And Sodium Free. : Gluten FreeKosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Eden Foods Organic Apple Butter ( 12x17 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment