Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the greatest invention ever. I am a Minnesotan born and raised and let me tell you Bees are a major problem here. I love soda pop and have been stung more than a few times by bees that have flew into the opening trying to get a taste. Those days are over now. Since using this product I haven't had a sting. I love it. I tried other products that fit over the entire top of the soda can but they are messy and very hard to get on and off. The beverage barricade is so easy my 5 year old uses one without any assistance. The best part of all, say good bye to breaking your finger nails. The beverage barricade slips right on closed tab and you lift up and BAM it opens right up, no muss no fuss. I know by spending the 3 bucks on these I have saved myself hundreds in pricey manicures to fix my broken and chipped nails.
Another plus is for you mom's. How many times has your child or you (don't be proud)cut themselves in that sharp inner ring of the can. I know I have used my fair share of band aids. Those my days have now passed. My and my daughters finders are now cut free.
I STRONGLY recommend this product for anyone. Men I know you think I forgot about you but guess what.....it works on beer cans also.
I hope this helps everyone looking at this product. Buy it and Love it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Beverage Barricade - Assorted Colors
30070 Features: -Beverage barricade. -Assorted colors. -Opens can and saves finger nails. -Rotates to protect drinks from bugs. -Identifies drinks at parties and family gatherings. -Protects little fingers. -Six pack. -Disposable or reusable. -Invented by moms, for moms.
Click here for more information about Beverage Barricade - Assorted Colors
0 comments:
Post a Comment