Bakers & Chefs Peanut Oil - 35 lbs. Review

Bakers and Chefs Peanut Oil - 35 lbs.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Peanut oil is good for baking and frying. It does not have an odor in baking and it does not easily burn at high temperatures when frying. I am just a regular house wife who likes to cook. Peanut oil does not make my house stink. I used to be afraid of frying because of the smell but that has changed. I am more willing to fry now. I tried to find peanut oil in regular grocery stores but couln't. Costco used to carry it but not any more. I ordered through Amazon.com and I am very happy with the purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bakers & Chefs Peanut Oil - 35 lbs.

High heat stability, use for frying.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bakers & Chefs Peanut Oil - 35 lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment