St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Pasta & Vegatables, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6) Review

St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat  Pasta and Vegatables, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a perfect lunch-sized tin of pasta salad. The tins are vacuum packed with no need for refrigeration. Better still, the lid is cardboard! No messing with sharp metal edges or hard-to-pull tabs.
The tins each come with a small spork and salt and pepper packets. I enjoyed this product as a side for my lunch, although my wife might eat this by itself. She thinks the product is perfect the way it is; I think it could use just a touch of seasoning. The salt and pepper help, but I like to try different flavors - lemon pepper; poultry seasoning; Caesar salad dressing; and Italian dressing are some that I've tried.
I can highly recommend this product. Check out their salmon and vegetable version, too!


Click Here to see more reviews about: St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Pasta & Vegatables, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)

St.Dalfour Gourmet On The Go is a special French recipe of pasta and vegetables is made in modern kitchens, certified by the french government. it is made with an all natural optimal food process which creates a deep vacuum. this vacuum provides a wholesome fresh taste without the need for preservatives.sachet of gourmet culinary sauce included.

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about St. Dalfour Gourmet On The Go, Ready to Eat Pasta & Vegatables, 6.2-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment