Six Fortune - Vegeterian Agar Agar Strips - 1.4 Oz Review

Six Fortune - Vegeterian Agar Agar Strips - 1.4 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm not much of a cook but I had no trouble preparing this with pieces of mixed fruit and it was great. It's a bit plain without fruit or fruit juice, so I definitely recommend that you use one of these but I'm sure there is other good ways to prepare this that I don't know about.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Six Fortune - Vegeterian Agar Agar Strips - 1.4 Oz

An unique vegetable source protein from seaweed (red algae). You can make a gelatin, mix into chinese or japanese vegetable dish: soak strips in water for 10 min. cut into smaller pieces, mix into salad.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Six Fortune - Vegeterian Agar Agar Strips - 1.4 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment