Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The product description says: "Plantation 12X 15 Oz Blackstrap Molasses Unsl Organic Blackstrap Molasses."
The problem is the item is not organic. Now I'm stuck with a whole case. I contacted Bangalla Organic and they insisted the case was organic despite not saying so on the label. They claimed they called the manufacturer to verify.
The reality is that the Plantation molasses that is certified specifically says "certified by the Quality Assurance Internation(QAI.)" There is no certification on these bottles.
It find it hilarious that the product description also says "(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information."
Well, that's not possible to do beforehand if you're buying online. That's why the product description and the word of the seller is so crucial.
I will never buy from this company again. I'm most concerned that they lied to me directly and claimed it's organic with no evidence/certification to support their claim.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Plantation Blackstrap Molasses Unsl ( 12x15 OZ)
Plantation 12X 15 Oz Blackstrap Molasses Unsl Organic Blackstrap Molasses:(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
Click here for more information about Plantation Blackstrap Molasses Unsl ( 12x15 OZ)
0 comments:
Post a Comment