Once Again Organic Sunflower Butter Smth ( 12x16 OZ) Review

Once Again Organic Sunflower Butter Smth ( 12x16 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this stuff!!! It is so much better than any other brand we have tried. Probably because it is roasted and has sugar in it, while the other brands are mostly raw. I'm sure the raw versions are healthier, but in this case, I consider it an indulgence! Another reason that we prefer this over any other "sun-butter" is that it comes in a glass jar, while all the other sun-butters seem to come in plastic jars. I like the flavor of this even better than almond or cashew butter. When I could find the Once Again Sunflower Seed butter locally, I would stir in coconut oil and that made it even yummier!
Unfortunately my local grocery store stopped carrying it a while ago, and the shipping is rather expensive to order it direct from Once Again. I wish Amazon would start carrying it (not just through a sub-seller).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Once Again Organic Sunflower Butter Smth ( 12x16 OZ)

Once Again 12X 16 Oz Organic Sunflower Butter Smth Once Again Nut Butter Sunflower Seed Butter Is Made By Roasting Organically Grown Sunflower Seeds. The Seeds Are Milled Smooth With Sugar And Salt Added To Create A Delicious Sunflower Seed Butter.: Kosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about Once Again Organic Sunflower Butter Smth ( 12x16 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment