Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I first tried the original Nacho Mom's Vegan Ultimate Queso I had no idea what to expect but I LOVED it! When I heard about their new Fire Roasted Queso I was couldn't wait to get some because I really enjoy my queso with some spice and I find that fire-roasted vegetables have deeper, richer flavors. Well, I wasn't disappointed!
I felt that my review of the original Nacho Mom's Ultimate Vegan Queso said much of I wanted to say here so I decided to do a video review so that you could see how cheesy it looks for yourself. Even though I got cilantro stuck to my fingers at one point I hope that you still find this short video helpful. Thanks!
Nacho Mom's Ultimate Vegan Queso, 16 oz. Jar
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nacho Mom's Fire Roasted Vegan Queso, 16 oz. Jar
All the things you loved about their first vegan queso (healthy, no animal products, 160 calories in the entire jar, fat free) and then made this one gluten-free as well -- plus they added the flavors of fire-roasted tomatoes, smoky chipotle peppers, and new spices for a flame-kissed taste with a kick of heat that will make you feel like you're eating queso fireside. No gluten, soy, nuts, sugar, fat, or artificial ingredients.
Ingredients:Water, nutritional yeast, gluten-free rice flour, gluten-free tapioca flour, diced tomatoes, green chilies, chipotle, spices, salt, natural citric acid, natural corn-free xanthan, natural guar powder.
Nutritional Information:Serving Size:1 ozServings per Container:16Calories:10Total Fat:0gSaturated Fat:0gTrans Fat:0gSodium:60mgCarbohydrate:3gFiber:1gSugar:0gProtein:1g
Click here for more information about Nacho Mom's Fire Roasted Vegan Queso, 16 oz. Jar
0 comments:
Post a Comment