Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love using "Mexican saffron" for many of my recipes. Real saffron is too expensive to afford for regular meals on my budget, but this form of saffron has a good taste to me and is great in many combination recipes. The only thing I had to do was put it in my Ultimate Chopper to further powderize it for my use. Otherwise its a goodly amount for the price and perfect for my needs. I only wish more had been in stock when I ordered. I would have easily ordered about a dozen bags for my kitchen.
Click Here to see more reviews about: El Guapo Safflower Spice - Mexican Spice, 0.25 Oz
Safflower spice is used to improve the color of broths, soups and stews, without being expected to contribute any flavor to your dish.
Click here for more information about El Guapo Safflower Spice - Mexican Spice, 0.25 Oz
0 comments:
Post a Comment