Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera Review

Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera I'm old School from Chicago i lived in NYC for the passed 20 years and I was looking at food TV and it was a show on Italian Beef Sandwiches that old school Chicago I wanted to make Italian Beef Sandwiches my self well you need Giardiniera they don't sell the kind from back home anywhere in New York I went to AMAZON and came across Capone Family Secret Mild and Hot Giardiniera I mix them Yummmmmm. I'm at home in NYC with My Old School Beef

Click Here to see more reviews about: Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera

Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera is all natural and made with a variety of sweet and bell peppers, fresh vegetables, green olives and Italian seasonings, all marinated in the traditional olive oil and vinegar base. Packing plenty of flavor but no heat, Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera is ideal for the whole family. Spread it on Italian sausage, meatball, beef and cold cut sandwiches for a genuine Italian deli treat. It's also terrific as a topping for hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza and eggs, or drained and added as an omelet filling, or stirred into pasta salad and tossed in green salads. And if you're on a low carb diet, you'll be happy to know that this giardiniera has zero carbs!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Capone Family Secret Mild Giardiniera

0 comments:

Post a Comment