Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a new mother of twins, when it was time to start solids I wanted the best for them. I wanted to make baby food but living in a small town leaves my selection of organic vegtables limited. I make what I can but they needed variey, so I started doing research in organic baby foods. Through my research I found the best would be frozen baby foods so I ordered a few different brands to try on Scarlett and Tucker. After a couple of days of tasting it was clear the twins loved Yummy Spoonfuls. It tasted as if I made it myself. The consistancy is good and is not watery as I found other brands to be. I definatly recomend Yummy Sooonfuls to all my friends and family.
Jennifer Read
Wife of Prestin
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yummy Spoonfuls Creamy Yummy Pureed Organic Sweet Potato, 4-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 12)
Creamy Yummy (Stage 1) these are single tasty nutritious item ingredients pureed to a creamy texture for baby from the start of weaning.Gluten & Dairy free, no preservatives, additives, extenders or fillers added. Our organic sweet potato is so creamy, fluffy & delicious, our chefs gently steams our sweet potato with a little bit of water thusa nutritious deliciousmeal that is gentle on baby's tummy. Making Sweet Potato Pies or individual Sweet Potato Tarts? Use Yummy Spoonfuls \'Sweet Potatoes" and you will have a quick, healthy way to satisfy you\'re \'Sweet Tooth"!.. Enjoy every yummy spoonful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment