Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I started buying this soup at the local Safeway but found I could buy it by the case on Amazon! The soup is terrific... much better than any other brand I've found. Worth the money. I almost feel guilty as I am a member of "Amazon Prime" so I get the stuff 2nd day. Can't get better than that.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wolfgang Puck Hearty Lentil & Vegetables Soup, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
All natural. (Minimally processed, contains no artificial ingredients, flavors or preservatives. No MSG added.) Founder of the famous Spago restaurant, author of best-selling cookbooks and America's most famous chef, Wolfgang Puck created these hearty soups starting with real soup stock. Lentils and seven different vegetables were added to produce this thick, hearty and delicious soup. The recipe is simple. The finest ingredients and lots of good, honest, old-fashioned love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment