Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Garden Herb Rice with Spring Vegetables, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Review

Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Garden Herb Rice with Spring Vegetables, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this mix to make "homemade" chicken soup that's really delicious and very easy! I use 8 cups of water, 1 Tblsp of chicken (paste style) boullion starter and 1 Tblsp of vegetable boullion starter, add 2-3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped up, and finally, the rice mix. Easy, fast, and it makes 2-2 1/2 qts. of soup. I was very disappointed when this flavor of mix was no longer available after the summer... I'm stocking up this year!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Garden Herb Rice with Spring Vegetables, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Knorr Sides celebrates the vegetables!Now you can enjoy new varieties of Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, flavorful rice and pasta dishes with 2 full servings of vegetab les per pouch and no artificial flavors or tras fat.Finally, a simple and delicious way to add more vegetables into your everyday meals.Try them all!Did you know...along with red bell peppers, this variety contains carrots and spinach - which are a good source of Vitamin A.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Knorr Sides Plus Veggies, Garden Herb Rice with Spring Vegetables, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment