Thai Chili Fresh 14 Oz Review

Thai Chili Fresh 14 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was so excited to find fresh Thai chili peppers that could be delivered to my door step after searching the fresh markets in NYC with out luck. I ordered 14 oz of the fresh Thai chili to make infusions from, so they had to be fresh. I expected that the company would expedite the peppers to guarantee their freshness. To my dismay, they were shipped ground from LA to NY with a cold pack (requiring some forethought) but it took 5 days to be delivered. By the time they arrived, the cold pack melted and at least 50% of the peppers were moldy and rotten. I sent an email requesting a replacement the order with out a response from the company or Amazon. I ended up with just over a dozen usable peppers after I picked through the soggy rotten mess. Too bad. I would have been a regular customer.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Thai Chili Fresh 14 Oz

As a rule, the smaller the chile, the hotter its bite. That's why you can count on these tiny specimens, also known as bird or bird's-eye chilles.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Thai Chili Fresh 14 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment