Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky Review

Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a card-carrying carnivore. Having said that, I am also the Laziest Man This Side of a Lebowski. Even chewing is too much work for me. Given that, Primal Strips are heaven. The texture is very close to meat, but is consistently chewable, with none of the gristle often associated with beef jerky. Spam is too gooey. Real beef jerky makes my jaw ache, and I end up spitting out gristle too frequently. But this? This is perfect. If "they" replaced meat with this Soylent Brown-type food, I'd happily leave the Real Thing behind. I'm not sure of the health benefits. I guess it's good for me. I've seen people who are healthier than I eating it, so I figure it's nutritious. Anyway, it tastes robust, has a perfect texture, and is a perfect snack.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky

Healthy. High energy. Low fat. Meatless jerky. Super protein. Vegan. All natural. No cholesterol. No preservatives. No Artificial colors. No MSG. You've just purchased the worlds greatest meatless jerky. In olden days when Napalese Sherpa hiked mountain terrain and American pioneers traversed Great Plains in covered wagons, the energy food of choice was power packed, great tasting, dried jerky. In the spirit of those natural journeyman, Primal Spirit brings you our meatless Primal Strips. So good they'll lift your spirit with Primal Power for better health. Enjoy primal strips, the healthier jerky from your friends at primal spirit. Product of Taiwan.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky

0 comments:

Post a Comment