Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you ever had their original soup you know how tasty it is. I love it. When I seen this offered with less salt I ordered a case.
You can tell the salt is less, it is milder tasting but still delicious , it's a winner for me, I love soups but rarely buy prepackaged because of the high salt content, this one is so good, I have a subscription for it to be delivered regularly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pacific Natural Foods Light Sodium Organic Soup, Butternut Squash, 32-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)
We guarantee that our squash is fresh, sweet and creamy because we know the farmers who grow them.We slowly cook it into a delicious soup with half the sodium. Hints of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger bring the flavors together for a fresh, slightly nutty soup that tastes very much like homemade with half the sea salt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment