Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ha Ha, yes I realize the title of this review is very cheesy but it's how I feel about this product. When I sprinkle (or dump) it on my meals, I never feel the least bit guilty (as I sometimes do when I pour regular ol' salt on) because I know I am adding iodine to my food which is an essential nutrient we all need! This product tastes "seaweedy" so if you're not a fan, I'd go else where or use very small amounts to get your iodine fix... but I happen to love the taste so it works well! It tastes great on fish and Asian-esque type meals too, just experiment, it's worth it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maine Coast Sea Seasonings Kelp Granules, 1.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)
Maine Coast Sea Seasonings Kelp Granules, the deep water kelp, more than meets 100% of your iodine RDA of 150 micrograms.A serving of 1/4 teaspoon will provide approximately 3 mg of iodine, or 20 times the RDA.
0 comments:
Post a Comment