Loma Linda Tender Rounds, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Loma Linda Tender Rounds, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like to drain off the gravy and add BBQ sauce for a hot appetizer. I've served it to groups and no one guessed they were vegetarian.
I am so excited to see these available on-line since I haven't been able to find them in the grocery store since I left California.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Loma Linda Tender Rounds, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Pre-cooked and 100 percent vegetarian, Kellogg's Loma Linda Tender Rounds With Gravy is a nutritious and delicious alternative to beef or lamb tenderloins. Made with vegetable protein, wheat flour, and egg whites, this meatless entree is as tasty as it is nutritious. It is also easy to serve: simply heat and serve these tender bites in their own savory sauce. Kellogg's Loma Linda Tender Rounds With Gravy is a great choice for a quick and easy vegetarian meal.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Loma Linda Tender Rounds, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment