Gerber 1st Foods Organic Carrots, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Review

Gerber 1st Foods Organic Carrots, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got 3 sets of food for my 6 month old to have some variety. I didn't realize kids are on stage 1 foods for a very brief period so we had to mix these stage 1 foods in with stage 2 and 3 foods to use them. I'm sure these are great if you have multiple children, but for one child, these packs are too large to get more than one, but one box doesn't provide variety...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gerber 1st Foods Organic Carrots, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)

Certified organically grown. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Microwaveable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gerber 1st Foods Organic Carrots, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment