Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I started eating Arame about two years ago and it is my favorite sea vegetable. Filled with minerals and it doesn't have a salty taste. I add it to my stir-fry dishes or just make a seaweed salad. Emerald Cove puts out a quality product. Amazon sells it for less than I can find it in any health food store in my vicinity.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerald Cove Silver Grade Organic Arame (Dried Seaweed), 1.76-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Emerald Cove 6X 1.76 Oz Organic ArameArame, A Member Of The Kelp Family Of Sea Vegetables Like Wakame And Kombu, Has A Sweet Mild Flavor And Crisp Texture. In Japanese Folklore, Arame Has Long Been Valued For Its Mineral Content And Traditional Medicinal Qualities; It Is A Good Source Of Calcium.: Gluten Free (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment