Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I do a lot of hiking and camping, and have used quite a few dried products from Barry Farms. If you don't mind the taste of dried dairy and veggie products, there is just about nothing you will not find that they haven't managed to dry and bag. Most of the products by them I came into acquaintance with way back when my son was a youngin' and in the scouts and we did a lot of camping. A few of the products have stayed with me as extra tasty and versatile now that I am tending to face the savage wilderness alone. Barry's red bell pepper is one of the best items to have along on a hike, or just to have included in any survival kit. Bell peppers dress up and add some spice to just about any meat, fish, or stew that you can manage to put together out in the wilderness. And as already noted in the other review, dried products such as this last literally for years without spoiling. This dried pepper is for some reason a lot more favorable to me than genuine bell pepper. A lot of dried products from Barry Farms have spices added, so perhaps it is the excellent garnish they use. In any event, a little of this pepper goes a long way. So don't let the small 2 oz package fool you. I not only recommend this to add some fine flavoring to whatever campfire cooking you encounter, but I also recommend checking out some of the products by Barry Farms. They're not all worth it or as flavorful, but most of them are. And like the other reviewer here, I also recommend you buy several products at once and save a bundle on the shipping. Recommended...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dried Red Bell Pepper Dices, 2 oz.
Dried Red Bell Pepper Dices, 2 oz.
Click here for more information about Dried Red Bell Pepper Dices, 2 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment