Earth's Best Organic 2nd Peas & Brown Rice, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Review

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Peas and Brown Rice, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I generally love Earth's Best brand and my 6 month old likes most of the varieties we have offered him so far. The peas and brown rice flavor is one of his favorites. I admit I have found better prices occasionally at the store, but Amazon subscriptions makes purchasing so easy and I don't have to deal with a million baby food jars in my shopping car and having them spill out of the bags all over my car on the way home. Free two-day shipping for Amazon Moms makes the deal even better. Great quality product that baby loves and the convenience of free automatic delivery. What could be better?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth's Best Organic 2nd Peas & Brown Rice, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

At Earth\'s Best, we know baby\'s nutritional needs change as they grow. All our products are developed with a leading pediatric nutritionist to ensure that we are providing your baby or toddler with the most wholesome foods available.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Earth's Best Organic 2nd Peas & Brown Rice, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment