Kitchens Of India Biryanis Hyderabadi Biryani, Basmati Rice Pilaf with Vegetables, 8.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6 ) Review

Kitchens Of India Biryanis Hyderabadi Biryani, Basmati Rice Pilaf with Vegetables, 8.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6 )
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Being a 4th generation vegetarian, I'm always looking for new things to try.
As an opened minded WASP, I'm willing to embrace the best of all cultures.
As a busy guy, I like the rip it open, nuke and eat methodology.
I've tried many of the Kitchens of India products. Everyone I tried was really good, but this is by far my favorite. It is also a complete quick meal by itself; many of the others are a curry of some sort and goes best with the rice you supply.
I like the shelf life, and no refrigeration of this series of products.
The taste is rather complex, and goes through a series of changes while you savor each bite. I'm not good with words; you'll need to try it to understand. The effect is very pleasent, though.
It's about 518 calories per package. I use it as a main meal ( again as a veggie I've been accused of only eating side dishes...)
Finally, being basically cheap, Amazon's 1/2 off sale makes it a compelling deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kitchens Of India Biryanis Hyderabadi Biryani, Basmati Rice Pilaf with Vegetables, 8.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6 )

Kitchens of India - Basmati Rice Pilaf with Vegetable (Hyderabadi Veg Biryani)
Savor the vegetable pilaf delicately flavored with select spices, from the city of Hyderabad.

For more variety, try Kitchens of India Curry Paste Variety Pack.


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kitchens Of India Biryanis Hyderabadi Biryani, Basmati Rice Pilaf with Vegetables, 8.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment