Fit Fruit & Vegetable Wash, Soaker/Refill Bottle, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) Review

Fit Fruit and Vegetable Wash, Soaker/Refill Bottle, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I became aware of this product after reading an article about bugs in food and watched the accompanying video that showed the moving critters on a strawberry. Oh my. Then continued reading and learned about FIT, read the reviews, and tried it. AND LIKE IT VERY MUCH. I now have a new routine. I use my large salad spinner to wash produce. From parsley and kale to peaches and apples, I fill the thing with filtered water and a cap of FIT, swoosh it, let it sit for a few minutes, lift the basket out, dump the water, put the basket and produce back in and fill with fresh water to rinse good. I lift the basket out and put it over a large bowl so that water can drain out. And I recyle the second rinse water. The produce has a clean and fresh feel to it with absolutely no hint that it's been rinsed in FIT. I really really like it. There's probably ways to make a homemade version of this but if you're not inclined to do that, buy this stuff immediately. It's really a pleasure.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fit Fruit & Vegetable Wash, Soaker/Refill Bottle, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

Fit Fruit & Vegetable Wash is 100% Natural, and removes 98% more pesticides, waxes, people-handling residues, and other contaminants versus washing with water alone. And Fit rinses away clean, leaving no aftertaste or smell\'just the taste and nutrition that nature intended.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Fit Fruit & Vegetable Wash, Soaker/Refill Bottle, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment